Rates and Policies
- Downstairs Apartment — $200 per night, or $1300 a week (1,400 in winter), for up to three. $40 per adult, $25 per child per night for additional guests.
- Upstairs Apartment — $160 per night, or $1020 a week, for up to two. $40 per adult and $25 per child per night for additional guests.
- Studio — $150 per night for up to two.
- Renting Entire House and Studio— Rates are the same as above added together.
- Monthly Rates depend on season. During heating seasons we cannot give discounts. Energy costs are too high.
- For B&B add 50 dollars per night.
- There are no additional taxes.
- An $80.00 Cleaning Fee and also a Security Deposit may be required for groups and week or longer stays.
To confirm most reservations we ask for a 50% deposit.
Reserving Apartments or the Studio for Weddings here or in the area, Holidays, Graduation and Parent weekends, as well as Week Long Stays in May, August and October must be prepaid in full and are non-refundable unless we are able to rebook for equal time.
Master Card & Visa, Cash, personal checks in advance of visit, money orders, travelers’ checks and cashier checks are accepted.
Since we only have three units, any refunds on cancellations (except for non refundable situations mentioned above & below) require 21 days notice. Within three weeks before arrival, deposits/payments are refundable only if we are able to rebook the apartments(s) again. There is a cancelation fee of $50.00.
*Holidays, Long weekends, Weddings, Commencement and Parent Weekends, and Week long stays in May, August and October, must be prepaid in full and are non refundable unless we book the apartments again for equal time. We have three nights minimum for all Graduation weekends and Parents weekends in October.
We have a two-night minimum year round. A three night minimum during College Graduation Weekends.
There is an one night surcharge of 50 dollars for one night stays throughout the year.
- Check-in is after 4 p.m. or by appointment.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- We ask that you please call a day ahead to confirm your arrival time. Thank you!
- There is no smoking in or near any of our apartments, studio or gardens.
- We honor the Japanese custom of not wearing shoes inside. Please try to bring slippers or ‘indoor only’ shoes with soft soles.